Thursday, June 13, 2013

Somebody, Please, Piss Me Off.


Yo, very sorry.  I haven't been inspired by much lately.  That either means I am uncharacteristically content or pathologically apathetic but here is something; I just had my third letter to the editor published by the Philadelphia Inquirer.  I guess I got pissed off enough to come out of my writer's block to fire off a letter.  I am pretty psyched they accepted it.  Here is the link to the article I chided:  Democracy's Challenge by EJ Dionne.

And here is the link to my letter; Heat Can Shed Light in DC.  Scroll down to the letter with that title.  The Inquirer came up with the title, not me.

On a different note, it was suggested that I blog about a recent medical procedure/test I underwent this past Monday.  Unfortunately for me it went very smoothly so I can't come up with an angle.  I hate when that happens.  Perhaps next time, the gastroenterologist will accidentally leave a gauze pad up there and then I'll have something to bitch about that will amuse you.  If everything in the world went smoothly there would be no great writing. 


2 comments:

  1. I like your letter to the editor, though I'm not sure I understand the direct relationship to the article. Then again, I'm not sure exactly what the point of the original article is.

    On a related note, now you can write a new blog about how everyone is so critical of your blog.

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of inference is not the same as being critical.

    ReplyDelete