Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is Rich, What's Your Bitch?


Dear Rich,

Why can't I get my sister/brother/mother/father-in-law to behave in a manner I find appropriate?  Why must they engage in behavior that exasperates me?

Signed,
The Well Behaved One.



Dear Put Out Daughter/Son/Mother/Father-in-law,

They are not going to change so you must......change. You can continue to bang your head against the wall hoping the wall gives before your head does, or you can accept things as they are.  Your choice to make, not theirs to comply.

Signed,
Rich

I have thus distilled 50 years of advice column writing.  I welcome your questions.

2 comments:

  1. Great answer, appropriate in all occasions. Should be the golden rule...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...but...but... Yep, you're right.

    ReplyDelete